1. Go for a walk. Draw or list things you find on the the sidewalk.
2. Write a letter to yourself in the future.
3. Buy something inexpensive as a symbol for your need to create, (new pen, a tea cup, journal). Use it everyday.
7. Expose yourself to a new artist. Write about what moves you about it.
9. Spend a day drawing only red things.
13. Draw a map of the creases on your hand.
17. Go to a paint store. Collect chips of all your favorite colors.
18. Draw your favorite tree.
21. Hang upside down for five minutes.
25. Read a book in one day.
28. Write a letter to someone you admire.
34. Fill an entire page in your journal with small circles. Color them in. .
37. List all of the places you've ever lived. .
44. Put postcards of art pieces/painting on the inside of your kitchen cupboard doors, so you can see them everyday.
46. Write in your journal using a different medium.
49. Research a celebration or ritual from another culture.
53. Using a grid, collect various textures from magazine and play them off of each other.
55. Make pencil rubbings of six different surfaces.
57. Do a morning collage.
59. List ten things you would like to do every day.
61. Trasform some garbage.
63. Collect some 'flat' things in nature (leaves, flowers). Glue or tape them into your journal.
67. Record descriptions or definitions of subjects or words you are interested in, found in encyclopedias or dictionaries.
70. Do nothing.
72. Create an image using dots.
84. Write a list of all the things you do to escape.
90. Make a postcard that has some kind of activity on it.